ohhhhhhh...
12days have passed since the last time of writing this blog.how fasttttt....time flies when I am having fun :P
there were many things during I didn't write this blog.
now I'm gonna write 3things which were the biggest things in the days.
First, I took part in a swimming competition.
my events were 100m IM(individual medley),100m Free style and 50m backstroke.
the results were just awful...I had a lack of sleep and a lack of practice.
and the biggest reason was the way to enter for races.3events were too enough.
after the competition,I had a party with my swimming members.
I had a good time there :D
Second,I passed an interview of a part time job.I'll work at Sushi shop.
the name of shop is YAICHI.It is near our uni.
I think it is a little expensive for students but the sushi is very delicious :)
Third,I had a party with my friends.
At the party,we always drink redbull so we call it redbull party!!!!
on the day,we enjoyed making octopus dumpling (TAKOYAKI).
the friends are in the uni.
we have been very close friends since last spring vacation.
We went to Perth in Australia together as study at Curtin University of Technology.
in AUS, we got redbull at free since then we are the fun ob redbull :P hehe
i must get up at 10 tomorrow because my class will start at 2nd period...OMG!
So you are a great swimmer! So great to have a sports you enjoy (and good at too!). I love swimming, cycling (and used to do long distance running - but no more). I love the sense of freedom and relaxation. I'm sure you won't have time to relax in the competition though. I've never tasted Redbull - is it like a sports drink? and gives you an enerby boost? Looking forward to hearing more about your busy days!
ReplyDeleteI think I was :P
ReplyDeletenow I'm not...when I was in the 8th grade,I got the fastest time!!!!
but these days,I try to swim more than 400m everyday and of course I swam 400m today :)
I have a competition again on this sunday.
In it,I'll swim just 25m so I have no problem this time :P hehe
this is a famous party!
ReplyDelete'minagiru meeting'!!haha
i've never drunk red bull.
is it good???