OMG!
I can't continue to renew this blog...
Of course,I know continuation is important!!!!!
but it's difficult...I need more effort and have to try harder and strictly.
By the way,
it is CHRISTMAS on this Saturday!!!!
yeahhhhh!
today's title is a name of song.
the singer is Hikaru Utada.
She is a Japanese singer and also famous in U.S.
I love this song very much and recommend for you to listen once!
you can enjoy listening on youtube and you can listen to the song on TV CM of PEPSI,too!
do you have any plan for on the day?
I will have a party with my job friends(^^)
we are gonna exchange presents eachother and the budget is just ¥500!!!
I didn't buy and decide what I buy.
only ¥500 is too small to buy present,isn't it?
however...I'm needing money now :P
because I have many promise of meeting local friends in tokyo :)
I can't wait 'til christmas and also end of the year and new year!!!
ohhhh I didn't write New Year's card...but I sent the Christmas cards to friend and my host family in Australia and America.
I have a lot of things to do....til end of the year...ooooooops!!!
anyway,can't wait 'til chrstmas!!!!!
I think Japanese people are so good at celebrating – they do it so well. I thought OZs are so good at partying but no, Japan is so much better! People have serious fun, do it well and thoroughly, paying attention to real details. When it comes to gifts, there are so many wonderful little things, which make us want to buy! But I like home-made and hand-made gifts, which often costs nothing – using recycled and unwanted materials. It’s fun to give life to things we don’t use for a happy reason!
ReplyDeletei like kumi sensei's idea! and i like japanese atyle paty more than australian one.. they drink too much at party! :P
ReplyDeletehappy new year :)
was party fun?maybe of course isn't it?
ReplyDeleteit's difficult to avoid crowded places at cristmas!then home-party is so good!
hand-made and home-made materials are warmth and we enjoy making them.