ohhhhhhh I'm so sleepy now.......Zzz
i had 2 English classes,one of these was ICC and another was an extension class which was communication one.
@ICC class,
today's topic was "my culture"
we talked about "my culture" very freely.
i talked with my friend Minami.,Mayumi and Karin.
for me the most interesting parts of our talk were sensibility and customs or manners.
then...what is sensibility?
according to our talk sensibility is : what you laugh at or when you laugh
there are so many countries in the world and lots of people live in the world.
each person has different sensibility. we want to know the people's sensibilities.
and i was interested in custom or manners,too.
when i went to Australia,I went to English class in a uni.
then my friend who is Chinese said that "Japanese always make bow when you enter the room"
i didn't notice the fact before he said because I'm Japaneses!!!!!!!
this custom is very interesting for me.
in the extension class,there were only two students who were Mayumi and me.
two teachers and two students!!!!!!how nice to study English!!haha
today's article was NEET.
Non(Not?....sorry but not sure...)
Employment
Education
Training
we watched a documentary of a Japanese man who is NEET on youtube.
the feeling about it was ....i cant say in a word but he was so terrible and i thought this kind of problem is very serious in japan.
ohhhh...i cant continue because of my sleepiness...gooooooood night★
well if u post this at 2:26 it is probably time to go sleeping :p
ReplyDelete1) "today's our topic was "my culture""
U can change this to:
-"today our topic was "my culture"" or
-"today's topic was "my culture""
2) "the most interesting cultures of our talking for me were sensibility and custom or manners."
There seem to be some words in there that don't make sense. Probably because that is how you say it in Japanese but since I have no idea about Japanese I'm not sure :p
I think u can change this to: "For me the most interesting parts of our talk were sensiblility and customs or manners" (btw: customs is with an s)
3) "according our talking,sensibility is what are you laughed at? or when do you laugh?"
-> "according to our talk sensibility is: what you laugh at or when you laugh"
4) "we watched a documentary of Japanese man"
You forgot the "a": "a documentary of a Japanese man" (and youtube is in 1 word ;) )
thank you for your polite comment!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy to learn English through this blog.
then I'll try to correct my sentences.
thank you very much!!!!and please comment next time ;P
It seems you and Mayumi are the most active learners of English! Good for you! Why do you think we have phenomena like NEET? What disheartens me most is seeing young people who feel there is not a purpose to life even though we have such privileged life in many ways. I love people who has a passion for –anything. Who can say ‘I really really love…..’ which could be anything – sports, food, places and of course people! I’m sure you are one of such passionate people!
ReplyDeleteyap...NEET is a very difficult problem.
ReplyDeleteI cannot understand their feeling like there is not a purpose to life as you said.
I have dreams.(look like Martin Luther King,Jr :P)
my dream is working with smile.
I know job hunting is very hard in these days then we're not sure that we will get our favorite jobs.
but I think if even I got job which I didn't like,smile will make me happy and joy in working :)