Oct 14, 2010

Reunion

I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!
because i found my host brother in NZ on facebook.
when i was 14years old...so 6years ago,i went to NZ as studying and i stayed my hot family's house.
after went back to Japan,we sometimes changed e-mail but i don't know when our chatting on e-mail finished then we didn't communicate anymore.
there are some reason. why i cannot continue to communicate with them is i'm not good at PC then and also English.
anyway I'm so happy to meet him again even on facebook.
if i have a chance,i would love to visit him and his family in NZ.
i talked with my friend who went to NZ 6years ago together about going to NZ next spring vacation as chance would have it.
wooooooooooooooooow!!!!!
the world is small,isn't it?haha



now I'm going to go to a pert time job.
my job is a swimming instructor.
the job was one of my dreams so my dream came true :)

3 comments:

  1. The Facebook is amazing. I found my long-lost friend in US earlier this year too. These social networking system are becoming important part of our life now (at least for me). Would be so interesting to meet your NZ (or Kiwi?) brother again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have an account of facebook!
    could I add you? :P
    yea,I would love to meet my host family!!!!
    I save my money and have to go to NZ to meet them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many friends in foreign countries.
    However it is a little bit hard to talk with them often... :(
    Thanks to facebook and skype, we manage to keep in touch even if there is a long distance between us and our relationship will go on s2

    ReplyDelete