Oct 12, 2010

Nice to meet you

Hiiiiiii:)
this is the first time to write this blog.
the reason why I am writing this blog is Kumi's lesson,Intercultural communication.
I'm gonna introduce the lesson in this turn.

*Intercultural Communication(ICC)  on Wed 3rd period @ E102
at first...in the class,we are taught in only English!!!!!!!
that's why I'm writing only English...I worried about writing in English because my English is not good but this is a very good chance to find my mistakes...so please point out the error to me!
we'll study Intercultural communication,sometimes make presentation.

I'm looking forward joining the class tomorrow!

Have a sweet dreamh<3 xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think your English is really good – you express ideas, feelings very well. I look forward to hearing more about your ideas, opinions and all the great fun things you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment :)
    I'm glad to see your comment especially "your English is really good".
    I'll do my best in your class and my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete